Commitment to Quality & Safety
Southwest Stainless & Alloy is committed to providing a safe working environment for all our employees, and a secure facility for our visitors by being in compliance with all applicable safety and environmental regulations for our industry. This commitment extends to the impact our activities have on our neighbors and the community where our facilities are located and also to the interactions our company associates have with our customers and their facilities we serve.
SSA Quality Management System
Southwest Stainless & Alloy management and personnel are committed to providing industry-leading products and services. This commitment is demonstrated by our ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system. All SSA employees are determined to do our jobs right the first time, enabling our customers to get the products needed when required. Through continuous improvement, our pledge is to meet or exceed the requirements our customers expect.
Safety is not just an action, it’s a behavior and a part of our culture. We incorporate a safety focus in our company to facilitate a high awareness of safety in our employees. We also work closely with our customers to make sure our associates actively engage our customer’s safety programs and requirements as well.
Southwest Stainless & Alloy is committed to consistently conducting business in an injury-free and healthy workplace environment. As a team, we accomplish this without compromising our commitment to pollution prevention practices, or the health and safety of our employees.
Our employees will:
- Ensure compliance to all applicable environmental, health and safety regulations and standards.
- Foster a teamwork environment that aims for continual program improvement.
- Continually support our pursuit for an injury-free and safe workplace.
- Continually assess facility practices, operations and technologies to identify opportunities for enhanced safety program performance.
- Foster open communication between all employees, and provide the necessary tools to effectively promote environmental, health and safety program policies, objectives and goals.
- Strive to perform all activities in a safe consistent manner.
Sunbelt Supply Co. administers training at all Southwest Stainless & Alloy locations each month on an array of topics.